Tuesday, June 27, 2017

PHAD Diet Six Week Update

 Cork's PHAD Diet Weight Loss Attempt 
(May 15-July 26, 2017)


Diet Start Weight:         240 lbs.
Goal weight:                 220
Week Five Weight :     226
Current Weight:         226
Week Four Loss/Gain 0.0 
Total loss to date:      14.0  
To go:                            6.0 lbs


I've Reached the End of the Three Week Sargasso Sea Lull

*Yeah a quick 14 off and then three weeks of zippo. Discouraging.

*Of course it's discouraging, but not unfamiliar. It's the body settling at my last settle point, about 227.

*Now it needs to be sandblasted with a couple of hard weeks of dieting.I have a month to lose 6 pounds. It can be done. Using the PHAD diet, I assume it's accomplished or I am publicly humiliated for failing.

No comments:

Post a Comment